[games_access] teaching accessibility

oneswitch at googlemail.com oneswitch at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:55:00 EDT 2009

I still like that top 10. I think it's a really good starting place - and
Michelle's done a nice job from my scanning through of fleshing it out a lot
more.

You can find some extra guidance on top of all the other stuff here (good
luck ploughing through!) here:

http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/search/label/Design%20Tips

Including some guidance for thinking about Eye Tracker users, Head-Tracker
users, One-Switch gamers and Deaf / Partially Hearing links.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk