[games_access] teaching accessibility

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 21 13:22:00 EDT 2009

These are the latest Top Ten that we've discussed within the SIG and at AbleGamers and that I've spoken about and written about at several conferences and in articles. We're hoping that more will contribute to the AbleGamers site so that it becomes a resource for the most current information.

A few of us are working on a curriculum to include how to include game accessibility in classrooms -- please feel free to contact me at hinn at illinois.edu for additional information or Mark at mark at ablegamers.com

Michelle