[games_access] Project Natal: Microsoft's Alternative Controller

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 3 00:03:42 EDT 2009

I've got the Microsoft inside coverage on this -- I had to reschedule due to that emergency surgery and the BIG emergency surgery where I was clinically dead for about a minute and would have been really dead in a few more hours had the surgery been delayed.

...anyway...I'm heading back out there in a few weeks so and they are serious about avoiding some of those wii missteps.

What would be cool is if everyone could offer some "what they are worried about" and "what might make that less worrisome" bullet point ideas, rants, etc that I could take to them next month. The more I can bring them from the community the better!

Michelle
IGDA Game Accessibility SIG Chair
AbleGamers Foundation