[games_access] from Spain

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:12:36 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm Javier Mairena, from Spain. I'm software developer with special interest
in accessible videogames development.
My web: www.javiermairena.net  (only in spanish, sorry).

I have send a document to www.accessibility.nl about accessible videogames
development in Spanish, because there is nothing in my language (the third
most used in the world) about this in that web. But i have no answer about
that.
Is here in this mailing list someone of this organization?

The document is this:
http://www.javiermairena.net/docs/videojuegosaccesibles.pdf
"Videojuegos accesibles, porqué y cómo hacerlos", in english: "Accessible
Videogames, why and how to develop them".
Please, make a copy of the document instead put a link to the document in my
web.

Also, I made a video with visually disabled gamers opinions, in Spanish too,
that would be great to be in the media section of the accessibility.nl web.
This is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPyEw8PzwpE

Another think that I want to talk is about accessible videogames standards.
In Spain im talking with state's organizations that want to work on this and
I want to know if someone here of the IGDA or other organization working on
this.

Thanks.