[games_access] what to have in an accessibility arcade?

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Mar 5 15:58:54 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'll build an accessibility arcade at the university for research, and
I'd like to compile a list of the latest and greatest hardware and
software to include - especially hardware which is the most expensive
part. It was a while since I updated my view of this so any input is
welcome

so what is the best stuff available today? E.g
-switch controllers?
-sip and puff devices?
-haptics, e.g the haptic glove setup for Blind Hero?
-audio, perhaps 5.1 surround headphones?
-on screen keyboards?
-single hand controllers?
-hand-held dance mats?
-biofeedback devices; Emotiv or NIA?