[games_access] Gameplay, no dead, prince of persia

Matthias Troup foreversublime at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:38:25 EDT 2009

> For example, instead of making gameplay much easier
> you will get a much more stronger partner.

Many arcade shooting games (called "shmups") have utilized this solution for decades.  Some start you off fully powered up when you die, and others give you full power when you put in a quarter to continue (good incentive for you to keep paying money!).  Of course, there are some shmups (R-Type) that are infamous for starting you off with nothing even in the furthest of levels!

Sandra sounds like she's beeing playing arcade games all weekend. *wink