[games_access] Senior friendly game

Dennis Asher dennis.asher at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:35:21 EDT 2009

Hi Sandra

> Screen, font size, contrast, easy language, easy menu,  easy control.... ?

Yes, all of the above. Have a look at my games at
www.nanogames.com

and let me know if these would be useful and if there are any limitations
you would like to see removed or features to be added.

The difficulty of the games can be adjusted through a very wide range, and
the size and contrast too.

The aim is to make the games universally accessible and I will be enhancing
the games in a few weeks.

Regards

Dennis Asher