[games_access] Senior friendly game

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Sun May 24 18:16:38 EDT 2009

andra,

Please look at our games in our Game Book at www.7128.com.

They are designed specifically with seniors in mind.

The buttons are big. The font can be set larger.

The topics are senior-friendly: Detective stories, puzzles, word games.

They are simple to use, and have an Easy Button to make them easier. This
may be helpful for people who are either relatively unfamiliar with
computers or are doing "brain training."

They all have been play-tested by seniors.

We presented our games to the Geriatric Care Manager's Association and
they were well received.

Eleanor presented our games at the last Games for Health conference and
the were well received.

The Inspector Cyndi in Newport detective mysteries should appeal to
seniors because they are historical, nonviolent, and very much like
Sherlock Holmes.

The word games and puzzle games are all designed (and built) by Eleanor,
who was a professional in senior care for years.

John Bannick
www.7128.com