[games_access] Forza 3 - One Button Mode

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Mon Nov 2 04:05:23 EST 2009

Hi Barrie and all,

That is a great idea. Can we add also games that have just one nice feature?
Maybe we can describe it in a way that people who do not know Game
Accessibility understand it?

The Whispered World:
key that will highlight all interactive elements
* will help to find all interactive elements
* for all gamer and special gamer with vision limitations

Sam and Max: Season one:
Subtitle
* different colors: also it could be better readable
* head symbol: who is speaking, great solution
* useful for deaf people and foreign language, noisy environment, no speaker

@Richard: maybe the head symbols are a nice example for the "sound
alternative" article?

I can make a screenshot.

Best regards,