[games_access] disability or limitation?

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:09:58 EST 2009

I choose the example of the ligth to show that a people is disabled only
because the society is not adapted to him.
For example, today you can see me a say that im not a disabled person, but
maybe in old times you can say that im disabled person because I dont have
the strong enough to work in the works that a man is supposed to do.

The change in Spain to "functional diversity" is a proposal of a spanish
association of disabled people to the social state service. They choose the
words.