[games_access] disability or limitation?

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue Nov 3 15:15:45 EST 2009

Hi,

Since this questions keeps coming up every once in a while, I would also
like to suggest browsing this lists archive:

http://seven.pairlist.net/mailman/private/games_access/ (you need to login
with your list login/pass, which you received by email when you registered)

There've been many threads concerning this particular issue and many terms
and words have already been debated in the past (I clearly remember some
excellent posts by Thomas in which his gives clear and usuable distinctions
between 'disability' and 'impairment'). Unfortunately the archives aren't
searchable, only browsable, so good luck ;)

Best regards,

Richard