[games_access] Daedalic Developing Serious Game to Fight Illiteracy

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Nov 5 10:19:48 EST 2009

Hi Joshua,

that is a nice idea.

Maybe we should include these person in this discussion?

Claas Paletta
PR & New Business Manager
Daedalic Entertainment GmbH
Workport Unit 2
Papenreye 53
22453 Hamburg
Germany
Tel.: +49 40 43261272
Fax: +49 40 43261271
Mail: cp at daedalic.de
Internet: www.daedalic.de

Dipl.-Päd. Steffen Malo
Fraunhofer-Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung,
Institutsteil Rostock Joachim-Jungius-Straße 11
18059 Rostock
Tel. +49 (0) 381 / 4024-128
Fax +49 (0) 381 / 4024-199
steffen.malo at igd-r.fraunhofer.de