[games_access] idea GamesCom 2010: a IGDA GA-SIG stand

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 8 13:04:29 EST 2009

Thanks, Sandra!

I will contact the person in charge.

As to hidden costs...those are the ones you learn about once it's too
late to back out! ;) That's what's happened to me in the past. In the
US each state has different labor union requirements.

Anyway, I'll do a little digging -- do you know off-hand what the
dates are for that?

Michelle

On Nov 8, 2009, at 11:20 AM, Sandra Uhling wrote:

> Hello all,

> sorry I do answer little bit late.

> There should be no hidden cost.

> I think there should be no problem at all.

> @Michelle I will send you two contact data:

> * the person who organize it

> * a person who had a stand there this year (gameparents e.V.)

> Best regards,

> Sandra

>>> Hi,

>>> just an idea:

>>> We have a very nice "non-profit" area at the GamesCom.

>>> What do you think about it, that this SIG will have a stand there?

>>> It would be a small place and there are lots of other non-profit

>>> organizations.

>>> I do have contact to the person who organize it.

>>> Best regards,

>>> Sandra