[games_access] Taken the next step, thanks to all of you who helped.

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Sun Nov 15 00:56:08 EST 2009

Hey Siggies!

Just wanted to pass on some good news. In 7 months from our last
server upgrade AbleGamers has been forced to move to its very own
server!  We are getting 3 million + hits a month now (I am not sure
what that is in metric, maybe a billion metric hits? ) and we had
outgrown our Virtual Private Server.

I am just so happy for the growth of AbleGamers, and there are a few
of you on this list who have helped AbleGamers.com and the AbleGamers
Foundation get to where it is today. Thank you to Michelle for her
support!!!

The DNS was changed about 10 mins ago, and over the next 24 hours you
should be moved to the new server. Please come by and check out the
new space, see how we painted the walls, and admire all the hard-disky
goodness.

--
Mark C. Barlet
Editor-in-Chief