[games_access] Taken the next step, thanks to all of you who helped.

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 15 01:26:10 EST 2009

Great news, Mark! Lots of exciting things happening in the world of
game accessibility and it's especially exciting to learn of the hit
count over at AbleGamers. Very encouraging news!

Hopefully with the new IGDA web capabilities we can create some
exciting opportunities to support developers with disabilities, as it
will be easier to get the word out that we are actively seeking
members who want to share experiences with other developers with
disabilities, as well as encourage an educational outreach to support
students who want to learn more about a career in gaming!

Michelle