[games_access] Emotiv

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 02:40:27 EST 2009

I asked them about european release,

"We will be offering the consumer headset worldwide next year.

If you are a developer, we have recently announced special pricing at only
$500, as our way to show support for the independent developer (companies or
incorporated entities that had a turnover less than US$100,000 in their last
fiscal year) and research community  (students, academics, research
institutes). The SDK and headset is at a significant discount to the
Enterprise Edition.  There is no difference in hardware or software that is
provided. You can obtain this license by completing the PayPal purchase at
http://www.emotiv.com/developers.html.  This product ships worldwide.

Please note there is no difference between the Research and Developer
versions of the Emotiv SDK - Standard Edition."

And i asked about the number of unit at the USA release, but they don't
answer me about that, hehe.