[games_access] new kind of control, stuffed animal

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Nov 18 08:54:11 EST 2009

Hi mark,

I learned at the "Eltern-LAN" (Event where parents play with pedagogue
computer games)
That I do not know anything about pedagogy.
Would be interesting to see the opinion of a pedagogue.

I am not sure if this is useful or not.
The translation: control -> figure is interesting.
But of course we do not know if the immersion and gameplay works.

For exergaming I learned that it is very important to try it out.
You cannot get an opinion just by looking.

Best regards,
Sandra