[games_access] AbleGamers Press Release On Joystiq

Steven Spohn steve at ablegamers.com
Tue Nov 24 00:18:34 EST 2009

Actually,  I feel the same way. I did not appreciate the last comment from
the article writer, but to be honest, it's really good coverage and
controversy brings even more coverage. Was it a funny joke? Absolutely not.

I would like to show you guys something though.  I wrote an article with
Mark about mainstream media recently picking up disabilities, this is a bit
out of the spectrum for AbleGamers but we are all disabled after all. At any
rate in the article,
http://ablegamers.com/disabled-gamers-general-news/Is-20th-Century-Fox-Suppo
rting-the-Disabled-through-the-use-of-Media.html are some links to some
actors that are disabled but not in wheelchairs.

Doing my due diligence and research for the article, I found this link to
the message board of the actor Tony Cox who has been in over 50 movies
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0185272/board/nest/101963528 - another classic
example of no matter how much success you achieve, there will always be
detractors and people who are so miserable that making fun of other people
makes them feel better.

Going to use this in another article I am writing, hopefully that article
will be done relatively soon.  At any rate, just try to remember that it can
get much worse than a horrible attempt at sarcasm.

Steve