[games_access] AbleGamers Press Release On Joystiq

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 24 02:22:13 EST 2009

Oh I agree, Steve! While it was a horrible attempt at sarcasm, in the
realm of comments we've seen in the past when anything comes out in
the mainstream gaming news, wow...things have gotten WAY uglier.
Sadly a few people even on this article have left a few rather nasty
comments...nothing AS bad as what I've seen for other articles but
still frustrating to see.

Sadly, we'll always see this in human nature. And that, well, just
makes me sad.

Looking forward to your future articles -- good idea about using that
about talking about how people use making fun of others to raise
their own spirits. Very good idea, indeed.

Keep on putting out interesting stories -- lots of great things to
read there!

Michelle