[games_access] AbleGamers Press Release On Joystiq

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Tue Nov 24 13:16:23 EST 2009

I would review it Nathalie if I could, and you are right, it would not
score high I am sure, I suspect that this was an attempt to by funny,
and I suspect that they singled out color blind because it was the one
they felt was the least offensive (to them).

I am glad for the coverage, trust me they load tested the crap out of
the new server, but the last comment from them was uncalled for.

Thank you all for the support. Keep on keeping on. Now I am off to
play REG / GREEN.

Mark

Mark C. Barlet
Editor-in-Chief