[games_access] AbleGamers Press Release On Joystiq

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 24 17:15:49 EST 2009

Unfortunately it was a total joke -- they don't make games...so it
wasn't a plug. But, hey, they could put together a flash game of that
title easily enough. And if they do...go to town! :)

It does bring more awareness, which is always good...just a shame
they couldn't resist the cheap shot at the end. Oh well...we go on!

Michelle