[games_access] different lists, collecting information

Mark Barlet ioo at ablegamers.com
Thu Nov 26 14:05:48 EST 2009

I have no idea what others are doing. Ablegamers is reviewing
mainstream games on accessibility, looking at how gamers with
disabilities play, and what they need to know before the drop $50, we
are not just doing a normal game review. You are welcome to go look at
the site and look.

Sent from a mobile device.