[games_access] different lists, collecting information

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Thu Nov 26 14:18:04 EST 2009

Hi,

maybe we will have some more support from German side, soon.

I was asked to establish a group for GA in the organization that represents
gamers.
I will ask them, if they are interested to support ablegamers. I hope some
people will join
this group and that we have some who are good in translating information :-)

@ Mark I will contact you, when I have more information.

Best regards,
Sandra