[games_access] AbleGamers Got Panel into SXSW! - We also have a booth!

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Tue Oct 20 09:57:11 EDT 2009

Hey all,

 I wanted to let you know know that AbleGamers' panel "Thoughtless
Design Leaves Disabled Gamers Logged Out " was selected for SXSW's
Interactive 2010.

This is a great opportunity to get the cause of Accessibility out to a
lot more people given the massive attendance of SXSW.

The folks that put on SXSW also donating space to us on the expo
floor, so we will have a presents for some time during the event.

If you have any questions, or would like to get involved, please
contact me off list at mark at ablegamers.com (or org)

--
Mark C. Barlet
Editor-in-Chief