[games_access] Gamasutra Article on Game Audio

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 20 11:42:53 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Since game audio has been a topic of interest on the list lately, I
thought that I'd point out an article that is now on Gamasutra that
talks about innovations in game audio from a non-disability
perspective that is always important for us to know about as we
explain that accessibility concerns often are overall improvements to
game design:

"Beyond The Button Press"
(http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/4023/beyond_the_button_press.php)
[What opportunities are there for games that innovate using audio?
LucasArts' Jesse Harlin takes a look at what new audio control
possibilities technology has brought us, in this article originally
published in Game Developer magazine recently.]

Cheers all!