[games_access] Bowling game

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 16:58:18 EDT 2009

Hi Sandra,

I was wondering if you would be kind enough to take a look at this bowling game:

http://www.wiicade.com/playGame.aspx?gameID=1465&gameName=Bowling

If you drop the cursor into the middle, it's one-switch playable (with the left mouse click).

How would you feel about contacting the German speaking author, as an IGDA GASIG representative, to see if he might be interested in dropping in a couple of easy play options for disabled gamers?

I would love to see gutter bumpers as an option. Would make such a difference to gamers with slower reactions - and many one-switch gamers. Possibly too a speed option that can slow down the speed at which the guages move.

There was hope of this with "SwitchOn Games" but it turned out not to be: http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/search/label/bowling

Can't find an e-mail on the site, but you may do better than me.

What do you think?

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk