[games_access] Question eSport and cheating

Matthias Troup foreversublime at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 13:47:05 EDT 2009

Ah... for instance:

Someone attacking your initiative would call the change a "hack" (which makes it sound unfair/harmful) whereas if you called it a "custom setting" it would sound harmless and passive.  Then there are terms in between such as "Mod" or "Patch" that have their own meanings technically... but none of the terms are often used properly.  People just throw the words about to get a point across or identify with something similar.