[games_access] SoundDesign

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Fri Sep 4 00:05:56 EDT 2009

I don't think you are off topic. I'd take a look at how the paraolympics and special olympics do some things if you are looking at a sporting perspective and how assistive tech has been used there -- might find some useful things to bring into eSports.

I was only confused the other day because I hadn't read through the archives yet because I was trying to catch up quickly after losing my email and net connection for so many days and I always find the cheating issue odd...evening out the playing field is a good term but it's also not entirely right as you guys have pointed out. I'm not sure universal accessibility can really ever be fully realized...it seems like something to aspire to but even as we see with [cc] -- sometimes the [cc] gives a different sort of advantage in some ways just as it can give a disadvantage in other ways.

Michelle