[games_access] eSport and AudioGames was SoundDesign

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Fri Sep 4 07:09:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

well sometimes I am very happy that I am wrong :-)
The interest of german blind gamer is there :-)

I will find out, what properties an eSport games should have and what not.
(That is something I have to find out anyway).

Then I will sent this information to gameport, german blind gamers.
They will write an concept and I will discuss it with my contact.

I am not sure, when is the right time to contact other blind gamer communities.

Best regards,
Sandra