[games_access] [CC] Questions

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:02:49 EDT 2009

I don't think CS: Source has CC, it came out before HL2, which was the
first game that I know of to have CC from Valve Software.

The difference as far as I can tell between CC and a sound icon system
is CC uses text and not icons.

Have no confirmation that HL3 (still waiting on HL2 - Episode 3) will
have CC, but Valve appears to be committed to CC and including deaf
players and I think it's a safe bet they will continue to include CC
in future games.

Reid Kimball
Game Designer / Writer
http://game.rbkdesign.com