[games_access] [CC] Questions

Mark Barlet mark at ablegamers.com
Wed Sep 16 12:54:39 EDT 2009

Again, I have put together a full FAQ on the subject including the top 10

http://gameaccessibility.org/learn-essential-info-topmenu-69.html

I have also invited anyone on this list to participate in populating
more FAQ's on GA.

So far, only one person has helped. I would love to build out more,
but I am not an expert on all things, like CC, so...

Mark
AbleGamers.com

--
Mark C. Barlet