[games_access] Accessibility or Usability?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Apr 10 18:41:45 EDT 2010

Hello,

I hope it is ok to ask lots of questions. At the moment I
have some discussions in Germany. I am looking forward
for your opinions. It would be great to get some feedbacks.
We will have a chat about this at Sunday, Berlin Time 2:00 pm.
So it would be great to get feedback before this.

I gave some examples how non disabled gamers can be limited:
* noisy environment (e.g. London underground)
* only one hand free (e.g. train Tokyo)
* Busy gamer have not much time to learn a difficult control
* Beginner and casual gamer do not like high difficult levels
* Language is a foreign language
* Left handed
* Gamer cannot or cannot well read
* We are becoming older
* ...

First question: is this usability or accessiblity?
Second question: can this be solved with usability features?

Best regards,
Sandra