[games_access] Disabled game characters?

thomas at pininteractive.com thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Apr 19 15:19:33 EDT 2010

Hi

A few years ago a couple of my students made a 3d game with the PhysX
engine, called "Wheelchair parkour". This got me thinking about to
what extent are there game characters with disabilities? I can't think
of any one at all. Can this be true?

Of course, you could argue that when playing a game you want to have
abilities like magic etc but character appeal often is a mix of
contradictions. So I think finding out the answer to the question
above is interesting.

Kind regards,
Thomas

(Sent from my mobile)