[games_access] Disabled game characters?

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 19 15:46:36 EDT 2010

There's a few disabled game characters that I can think of, Thomas...

Blind Girl on the Xbox 360 (Indie Arcade) - features a blind girl (surprise
surprise!).
The Handigo games feature disabled characters:
http://www.handigosolidaires.com/
Help Kidz Learn games have a number of wheelchair sports:
http://www.helpkidzlearn.com/games/hoopstars.html

CRC Formula 1 Racer: http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/2/sd-race.htm

And to excel my geek-credentials:

A wheelchair soccer hack from the 1980's:
http://www.lemon64.com/?mainurl=http%3A//www.lemon64.com/games/list.php%3Ftype%3Dpublisher%26name%3D%28Not%2520Published%29

I'm sure there's more too.

Barrie