[games_access] Anyone interested in testing my Warcraft 3 custom map for keyboard accessibility?

Chris Quinn chris at chrisquinn.com
Mon Aug 16 18:07:54 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been out of touch for so long, but I have finally finished a
playable custom map for Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne and an AutoHotKey
script to make it keyboard accessible to players with physical
disabilities.  I am looking for 3-5 representative users who have
experience playing WC3: TFT, access to a Windows PC with it installed,
and interest in providing accessibility feedback by this weekend.  I
know it's a tall order, but if there are any interested participants,
please email me ASAP and I'll send you the files you need!

By the way, this is my project for my MFA Thesis at the Savannah College
of Art and Design in case your are interested. :)

Regards,

Chris Quinn