[games_access] "More Button, less Control"

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Wed Aug 18 15:50:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

the Session "More Button, less Control" by Jon Brown, Sidhe, was great!

Also the point of view was usability it was really great.

There was a very interesting new idea, how to reduce the number of buttons:

"Put function in the World" (remove it from the control of the player)

He also said that it is very important to focus on the core gameplay and

use only buttons that are really needed.

I am not sure if a presentation is the right way for Game Accessibility.

Instead of a presentation I would to a stand where people can come and ask

lot of questions J

It looks like that most of the developers and designers never heard of this
topic.

Best regards,

Sandra