[games_access] IGDA Newsletter, Great Story on Page 16 and 17.

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 8 22:26:50 EST 2010

Great article! The Prospective Newsletter is a new format rather than
the old text newsletter -- you are right it's looking really great!

Dragon Age will certainly be considered for the ELAN award shows
"Most Accessible Mainstream Game of 2009" award -- it will be going
against a number of games in a multitude of genres but certainly it's
a very strong entry! This is the first time that an industry award
show has picked up the torch of accessibility (believe me, I
know...I've been arguing for shows to include this for years and
years now and they put it into the show when finalizing their
categories in November!). I really feel like all of us are moving in
the right direction!

So good on you Mark for getting game accessibility into the
newsletter in such a big way! You should be proud!

Michelle