[games_access] Posting

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:18:36 EST 2010

I think posts that are well-meaning, good-mannered and either promote good new stuff, progress, ideas, or ask genuine questions have and will always be welcome on this list. Obviously no one wants to get bombarded by too many similar posts, nor any snide comments. I think we've managed to keep this a friendly and useful list across the years, in no small part thanks to Michelle overseeing this community. It's a really good resource. Long may it continue.

Barrie