[games_access] Judge Tosses Blind Gamer's Suit vs. Sony

InRNette at aol.com InRNette at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 15:28:38 EST 2010

Robert: It is the same way with any kind of educational software...it is
all out there for the able-bodied but no changes to accommodate a differently
 abled person.

Jeanette  Morgan

Morgan's Favorites
6904 Honeysuckle Ln
Theodore, AL  36582
251-583-1470
251-895-1396
www.morgansfavorites.com

In a message dated 2/27/2010 11:57:41 A.M. Central Standard Time,