[games_access] First call: GA-SIG DVD 2010

Barrie Ellis oneswitch at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 2 10:33:57 EST 2010

Haven't looked too hard at the video, but I agree, muscle switches have been
used for ages to control technology. I know Atari's prototype work on the
Mind Link to play the likes of Breakout used three muscle sensors:
http://www.atarihq.com/museum/2678/mindlink.html

And people have been using such technology to enable disabled gamers for
many years - this from a quick look -
http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2009/05/muscle-marble-madness.html

I'd be surprised if stuff like this doesn't date back to the 1960's for
controlling other devices. Perhaps they are doing something new that I've
not spotted?

Barrie