[games_access] muscle switches

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 2 14:00:05 EST 2010

We have a few Microsoft employees on the list -- I'll forward this to
them as well in case they are in digest mode and don't see it right
off. Would be interesting to know if there is something that they
have the patent on that is not the whole product but just a small bit.

It'd probably take a fleet of attorneys to go through everything with
a patent in this area. I hate patents period but Jonathan is
right...only in America. Lol. Not totally true but true enough. ;)

Michelle