[games_access] First call: GA-SIG DVD 2010

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 2 14:08:33 EST 2010

Eelke has one up -- I'll try to find it or perhaps he'll see this and
give us the link. :) It's not everything written on the topic but it
is a list of all peer reviewed papers. So it's a start!

I've been collecting a list of my own (just a listing -- some papers
aren't online because of publisher rights) and will share on the
website. A team of us are working on getting everything working again
on the SIG site since the IGDA switch to the new server technology.
That and we'd let it go out of date so it's a good time to get things
up and running again. :)

Anything that you have to share with regard to articles or chapters
that you know about that you'd like to see, please feel free to
contribute -- whether now or when the first pass of the list goes
up! :) I'll send a message when we have it up there.

Michelle