[games_access] Top 10 of the last 10: Switch Games

D. Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 9 08:10:57 EST 2010

Sounds great, Barrie -- we always look forward to your posts whenever
you have the time! :) Will you be adding this to your timeline of
game accessibility?

BTW, your font is looking strange on my computer -- did you switch
email fonts recently or is it my computer doing something bizarre
with just your email? Words/letters overlap and it's about a font
size 8. Just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know. :)

And thanks for cross-posting your list on the SIG blog! For those who
didn't know, Barrie is our tireless blogger for the SIG: http://
gameaccessibility.blogspot.com/ -- kudos for your service to the IGDA
and the SIG, Barrie!

Michelle