[games_access] Game accessibility survey journal article

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 02:13:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

For those of you interested in: 1) a comprehensive overview of
academic literature on game accessibility; 2) a synthesis of
strategies used to make games for sensory, motor and cognitive
impairments; and 3) data on how many people in the US are unable or
limited in playing video games per type of impairment, a journal paper
called: "Game Accessibility: a Survey" written by my student Bei Yuan
is available online at:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/a0273kw751q71332/?p=3116a648a3a545a5b5f805933963a70f&pi=0

Email me offline if you would like a copy of this paper and you don't
have access through a university library.

--
Best, Eelke

Eelke Folmer
Assistant Professor