[games_access] GamesCom, GDC-Europe

thomas at pininteractive.com thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Jul 20 06:16:42 EDT 2010

we have seen this happen before although the space given to GA has been good too some years

I'm working on a project which will establish a game based education in public upper secondary schools in Sweden, starting in September this year. My game access agenda is focused on creating an offer the industry can't refuse: public schools have hundreds (?) of millions of users world wide + many countries require that schools are accessible. Money talks :)

brief info about the project in Swedish only ( use google translate): dr.dsv.su.se

Kind regards,
Thomas

(Sent from my mobile)