[games_access] Game Accessibility Info Package - Disability - Impairment - Limitation ?

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Jul 27 13:23:38 EDT 2010

Hello,

I still have trouble to understand the difference.

Disability and Impairments?
In what situation should I use what?

In German I would describe a situational disabled gamers,
as a gamer that is situational limited. People do not like
the imagination that they could be disabled. But using the word
"eingeschränkt" (limited) is ok. But this does not work in english?

E.g. a gamer who has no speaker (no sound) is limited in this situation.

Best regards,
Sandra