[games_access] Research about game accessibility

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Sat Jun 5 16:39:59 EDT 2010

Hi Gökçe,

Welcome on list.

What is the original language?
I can help to translate it in German.

I do recommend to "test" it before.
Sometimes this can be very useful.

Sheryl did also a survey. Maybe she can send you her survey questions?
And maybe it would be nice to compare it?

Is the survey also for "silver gamer" (50+) ?

* You can ask at the games for health email list.
   http://www.gamesforhealth.org/maillist2.html
* I can ask a silver gaming group in Xing.
* www.ablegamers.com
* I do not the name of the "ablegamers" Canada,
  What are they called know?
* http://www.accessibility.nl/games/index.php  @Richard?
* www.audiogames.net					@Richard?
* I can ask at gameport.blindzeln.de (german audio gamer)