[games_access] Research about game accessibility

sheryl Flynn sherylflynn at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 17:04:57 EDT 2010

Yes, I just completed the survey- but it is still on the web- you can find it at www.bluemarblegameco.com  I have 150 participants and will present the findings at ICDVRAT in Chile in Aug!  Let me know if I can help.
 ~Sheryl Flynn PT, PhD
www.games4rehab.com

**my email is out of control these days...if you don't hear from me in 2 days, please don't hesitate to contact me again**

M:  310-913-5707
F:   310-230-5064
Y:   sherylflynn at yahoo.com
G:  sherylflynn at gmail.com
Skype:  sheryl.flynn
Aim:  sheryl flynn
FB:  sheryl flynn
LinkedIn: sheryl flynn
Twitter:  sheryl flynn

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, (or authorized to receive for the recipient) you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review,disclosure, dissemination,distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments and contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone 310.913.5707.