[games_access] Some recent Game Accessibility Links
oneswitch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 09:10:58 EDT 2010
It's link dump time! Some really interesting ones I think...
1. Reid Kimball's mock up of PS3 game Heavy Rain with full subtitles/closed-captions - http://blog.rbkdesign.com/2010/06/mockup-of-heavy-rain-with-full-closed-captioning/
2. Steve Spohn's take on the to-be-released Kinect: http://www.ablegamers.com/xbox-360-news/ablegamers-kinects-with-microsoft.html and his tie-up with Evil Controllers modified Xbox 360 controller: http://kotaku.com/5557885/duct-tape-and-a-bag-of-rice-helps-disabled-man-get-in-the-game
3. Eye-controlled Guitar Hero clone at Accessible GameBase: http://www.gamebase.info/videos/view/eyeguitar_453.html
4. Electronic Soup Podcast on deeper Audio games: http://switchgaming.blogspot.com/2010/06/electronic-soup-podcast-with-added-dark.html
5. Tilt Sensor for PS3 (via LEPMIS PS3-SAP interface): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-cub7gCtw&feature=digest
6. Fishie Fishie Fifty for Xbox 360: A one-switch game for one to fifty(!!) players: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/offers/00000001-0000-4000-8000-000058550557 and http://www.farbs.org/games.html (PC 1 player version)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the games_access