[games_access] GamesCom 2010 (Germany)

Javier javier.mairena at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 02:55:49 EST 2010

Last year, in a spanish videogame festival we put my free game AudioDisc (
http://www.javiermairena.net/audiodisc.html) that have images but is
accessible for blind people.

We put a 19'' screen and tow headset. I put on my eyes a blindfold and put a
sign that read: "I won you with my eyes closed.".

Is called much attention of people, and stoped there and wanted to play.
When the game end I explained why I made the game this way for blind people.

You have to call the attention of people in a game festival where there are
a lot of new videogames in a big big screens.